Top Birmingham Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Birmingham Tours
Short and highly selective information in the audio commentary for tourist attractions in around Birmingham Highlights of this Self-Guided Audio Tour • It allows you to go as per your own convenience of time, pace and locations; skip the content that doesn't interest you and listen longer with content that does interest you. • Not necessary to download any location tracking apps, Audio guide can be listen it on online (or) offline. •Available in multiple languages, you can choose the one which you’re more comfortable with. • It is one of the best option with lowest price when compared to hiring a tour guide. •If you have any questions about any attractions, No worries we will answer in your language instantly by message.
The University of Birmingham campus has an amazing story to tell. From the benevolence of Josiah Mason, Birmingham industrialist who set up a science college in Edmund Street in Birmingham town centre to the driving force of Joseph Chamberlain, the first Chancellor who saw the creation of the first red brick campus university modelled on the American style. We see the origins of the site as a Roman fort, the development of the site from the early 1900s to the present day. We discover architecture and public art all around but it is what goes on inside the buildings that gives the heart and soul and who better than retired Honorary Professor and author Jonathan Berg to lead you such an exploration. There are a few surprises along the way and local people and visitors alike will equally enjoy this tour.
See where evolutionist Charles Darwin grew up and found so much inspiration on this self-guided walking tour in Shrewsbury • Find out the historic significance of Shakespearean characters like Harry Hotspur and Prince Hal • Hear from producer Owen Bowles, a Blue Badge Tourist Guide for the Heart of England region • Do it all in two hours or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish • Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it • Use the virtual tour option at home Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code. The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Birmingham?
The best Audio Guides in Birmingham according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Birmingham are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North West England
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets