Things to Do in New York City This Summer
Most New Yorkers love to get out of their tiny apartments and take advantage of the warm weather in June, July, and August. The city buzzes with activity, and visitors can enjoy everything from dinner cruises and walking tours to Central Park bike rides. Here’s how to make the most of summer in the Big Apple.
- Feel the Hudson River breeze on your face and take in views of the Statue of Liberty on a sightseeing New York Harbor cruise or a hop-on hop-off cruise.
- Rent a bike and zip around Manhattan’s verdant Central Park, or join a sightseeing bike tour.
- Visit some of Long Island’s scenic beach towns on a shopping day trip to the Hamptons.
- Taste your way around New York City on a guided foodie walking tour.
- See the best of Downtown Manhattan’s historic neighborhoods on a walking tour through SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown.
- Marvel at the sparkling New York City skyline on a party boat cruise or nighttime sightseeing cruise.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious dining experience on a dinner cruise, complete with live music and skyline views.
- Savor waterfront views and cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge on a guided biking excursion.
10 Tours and Activities
- Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July in New York City
- New York City Walking Tours for Foodies
- New York City for Foodies
- How to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
- Ice Skating in New York City
- Ways to Celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in New York City
- Things to Do in New York City This Winter
- Things to Do in New York City This Summer