Easily accessible from Orlando, the subtropical Florida Everglades offer a change of pace from the theme parks of Orlando. Combine an airboat safari through the wildlife-rich wilderness with other nearby sights for a full-day experience—here’s how.
Orlando International Premium Outlets
Open Mon-Sat 10am-11pm and Sun 10am-9pm
4951 International Dr, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32819
While most travelers visit Orlando for the theme park rides, some like the thrill of bargain hunting instead. If that’s the case, head to the Orlando International Premium Outlets. In addition to combing through the stores in search of epic deals on designer duds, visitors can refuel at almost two dozen snack shops and restaurants. At over 750,000 square feet (70,000 square meters), the Orlando International Premium Outlets is Florida's largest outlet shopping destination.
Things to know before you go
- Wheelchair and stroller rentals are available at the guest services locations.
- Check at guest services to pick up a savings book filled with discounts.
- The outlets offer currency exchange services and ATMs are located on site as well.
- Restrooms are located throughout the complex.
How to get there
Orlando International Premium Outlets is located off Interstate 4 and the turnpike, at the very north end of International Drive. The center is visible along I-4 westbound just before exit 75A. It’s five minutes away from Universal Orlando Resort™ and 10 miles from Walt Disney® World Resort. But keep in mind that parking can be limited. The outlets are accessible by the Lynx bus service and the I-Ride Trolley via stop #1, while you can also book round-trip transportation from area hotels.
When to get there
The outlets are open Monday through Sunday, from 10am to 11pm. Expect the biggest crowds during the holiday season, when visitors and locals alike are here shopping for gifts. Since the Orlando International Premium Outlets is an open-air complex, plan to visit on a sunny day or bring an umbrella.
Orlando’s International Drive
International Drive, or I-Drive for short, serves as the tourist hub for Orlando, and stretches from the outlets to the Central Florida GreeneWay. Here is where you’ll find major theme parks such as Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™, and more. There are also plenty of restaurants, hotels, shopping (such as the outlets), entertainment, and nightlife options.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Orlando International Premium Outlets?
What else should I know about attractions in Orlando?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Universal CityWalk
- Universal Studios Florida
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Holy Land Experience
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Icon Orlando 360
- SEA LIFE® Orlando