New Children's Museum
San Diego County is home to more than 90 museums, but the New Children’s Museum (NCM) downtown is a top choice among many families. Every visit brings the opportunity for kids to create something different. With three floors of hands-on activities, craft projects, and play areas, art is constantly being created. Kids are encouraged to roll of their sleeves and create a masterpiece.
In addition to performances and seasonal events, NCM runs a number of regular continuing programs including Toddler Time on the second Friday of the month and Finger Painting Friday on the fourth Friday of the month. NCM is across the street from Children’s Park, offering easy access to a nice spot for kids to run around and let off some steam.
New Children's Museum Tours
What are New Children's Museum hours of operation?
Should I book New Children's Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit New Children's Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience New Children's Museum?
- San Diego Scavenger Hunt: Downtown Splendors
- Go San Diego All-Inclusive City Pass: Access 55+ Attractions
- Go San Diego Explorer City Pass: Choose any 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
Things to do near San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada