Top Sausalito How to Get Around
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Sausalito Tours
Explore Sonoma Valley wine on a small-group tasting tour from San Francisco to boutique wineries, making sightseeing stops along the way. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, enter Sonoma's rolling landscape of golden hills and vineyards, and enjoy a series of guided tastings, learning about Sonoma wine varietals and terroir as you sip. After your time in Sonoma, pause in the artists' colony of Sausalito, with the option to return to San Francisco by ferry for great views across the San Francisco Bay.
Just across the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito boasts a handful of famous restaurants with spectacular water views. Experience the culinary charm of Sausalito on this 3.5-hour food-and-wine walking tour, where an in-the-know guide takes you through the downtown village of this popular destination. Visit up to four vibrant and renowned restaurants, tasting delicious bites with dashes of local history. This small-group food tour — the first ever in Sausalito — is limited to just 10 people, ensuring personalized attention.
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation! 100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More 100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004 100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Go in search of Sausalito's hidden treasures with your friends and family during this private scavenger hunt. With a guide dedicated to your party and the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book, walk around town to see the famous wooden boats and vessels that line the shore. Work together to score points and return to home base to see who wins.
Learn the history of Sausalito's houseboat community on a 3-hour walking tour that delves into the San Francisco Bay Area's maritime history and culture. You'll get close views of the boats as you walk around this storied waterfront area with your guide. See shipyards from World War II, and hear about wooden boat builders, bohemian artists, and other colorful characters who have made their homes aboard the houseboats.
This is the classic version of the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour* which is based on the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book. Local author and artist, Victoria Colella brings you into this sequestered world. Beginning with the Historic Houseboats then a stroll down the Gantry Crane Trail in the World War II Shipyards, exploring local art studios, Wooden Boat Center and into working waterfront. Here is where the floating homes are created and big boats are hauled out for repair. Victoria offers refreshments in the old boat lettering shack in the heart of Sausalito's working waterfront at the end of the tour. Tour takes about 3 to 3-1/2 hours. There is free parking, places to rest along the way and 3 restroom stops. *Turn off those cell phones for a minute. This is strictly analog and reading, dancing and reciting poetry may be required!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best How to Get Around in Sausalito?
The best How to Get Around in Sausalito according to Viator travelers are:
What How to Get Around in Sausalito are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sausalito experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What How to Get Around in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sausalito may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Arizona
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets