- Private walking tour of Amsterdam's highlights
- Learn the fascinating history behind the city's famous landmarks
- Stroll through the beautiful Flower Market
- Visit a hidden medieval chapel in the Begijnhof
- Savor a favorite local snack from a historic family restaurant
- Hear the stories behind Rembrandt's house and the Red Light District
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Visit a hidden chapel in medieval Begijnhof, admire the colorful stalls of the famous Flower Market, and pop into one of the city’s oldest family restaurants for a taste of kroketje (croquettes) or bitterballen (meatballs). Hear some little-known artistic history that surrounds a statute near Rembrandt’s house, and learn about Amsterdam’s diverse cultural heritage on a walk through the old Jewish district.
Feel free to ask all the questions you like on this private tour, and enjoy the personalized attention of your guide. Learn interesting trivia and quirky history that can't be found in any guidebook, and discover the places that locals like to eat, play and relax. The tour concludes in one of the city’s hippest neighborhoods boasting boutique-lined streets—a great place to continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands