- Fantastic views as you cruise Amsterdam’s famous canals
- Live on-board commentary: fun and entertaining for all ages
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks and snacks served on-board
- Multiple departure times: choose to see the city by day or at night
Departure & Return
Right across the biggest museum of Amsterdam the Rijksmuseum we will depart. If you have your back towards the rijksmuseum, there is a bridge in front of you. I will be on the leftside of the bridge. On the right side there is a ticketoffice from another canal cruise company called Stromma.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due a lot of traffic at the dock, I can't wait more than 5 minutes. Please make sure you are at the dock 10 minutes before departure.
- Be aware, on the water it can be colder than in the street. Make sure you have a coat with you.
- A fairly big step needs to be taken to get in the boat. Ofcourse I will assist you.
- When a lot of rain is predicted I will try to get a covered boat. This might impact the visibility, but keep us dry. On heavily rainy days, rescheduling or refunding is ofcourse possible.
- I always try to give the best tour possible (5*). But in rare occasion things don't go as you and me would like. Please let me know asap. Aither direct or send me an email of text. I will contact you.
- The tour is a historical canal cruise, it is not a booze cruise. So if you are looking for a bachelor party boat or any other booze cruise. Just contact me. And I can arrange that for you on a private boat.
- Captain Jack is collaboration between friend. Captain Jack is not perse himself on the boat.
- Depending on the route you will see an interesting selection of highlights of Amsterdam.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not hen, stag or drinking party suitable! If you are looking for that. Look for something else!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Jack Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms