Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day
- See some of the most beautiful natural wonders outside of the city
- Includes lunch: No need to buy your own
- Small group size (maximum 20) for a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Check-in time is at 8.45 at This is Holland. Take the free ferry from the Amsterdam Central station (to Buikslotermeer) and walk 2 minutes to "This is Holland". Bring your booking confirmation (on your phone) and show at the check-in desk or to your guide. The bus will depart at 9.00 o'clock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Lake District Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.