- Entrance ticket to the Red Light Secrets Museum in Amsterdam
- Enjoy access to the world’s only museum of prostitution, set in a 17th-century house formerly used as a brothel
- Discover the secrets of the world’s oldest profession and view a typical workroom for entertaining clients
- Take a seat a prostitute’s window to experience the reality behind the glass
- Learn about the history of prostitution in Amsterdam including its legalization in 2000
- Experience the real-life stories and hopes of prostitutes in their own words
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is only suitable for those aged 18 years and older
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Red Light Secrets Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons