- Private skip-the-line tour of Amsterdam’s Van Gogh Museum
- Sail past the main entrance lines with a priority-access ticket
- Admire key pieces of the museum, home to the world’s largest Vincent van Gogh collection
- Study iconic van Gogh works such as 'Sunflowers,' and lesser-known paintings and drawings
- Hear about van Gogh’s troubled life and artistic styles, from his Dutch period to luminous French creations
- See paintings by artists who influenced van Gogh, such as Seurat and Gauguin
- Enjoy personalized commentary and the full attention of a private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe by the toilet/parking entrance on the north side of the building facing the Rijksmuseum. (between the bicycle lane and the Cobra Cafe)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff