9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a detour from Anaheim to do some California dreamin’ on Orange County's most beautiful beaches. Snap photos from a gorgeous clifftop lookout above palm-lined Laguna Beach, and see the real-life filming locations from hit shows like ‘The OC’ and ‘The Bachelor’ at Newport Beach. From here, venture out into the open Pacific Ocean on a dolphin- and whale-watching cruise, then finish your day in the sun by exploring the funky shops and surfing culture of Huntington Beach—the original Surf City, USA.
- Full-day Orange County beaches and whale-watching tour from Anaheim
- Visit Laguna, Newport and Huntington Beaches
- Spot Pacific marine life on a 2.5-hour whale- and dolphin-watching cruise from Newport Beach
- See filming locations of popular shows like 'Laguna Beach,' 'The OC,' and 'The Bachelor'
- Explore unique shops and restaurants in the hip surfing town of Huntington Beach
- Travel in a tour van or classic, Woody-style bus
- Great way to fit in a day at the beaches on a SoCal Vacation
Saved to wishlist!
Fully narrated bus tour
Photo stop in Laguna Beach
Extended stops in Newport and Huntington Beaches
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up at all Anaheim Resort hotels, Buena Park area hotel, along with Fullerton and Orange areas. Pickup commences between 8:15am and 9:00am.
Please call or email our office directly to confirm your pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anaheim Tour Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim
5 hours 21 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAnaheim & Buena ParkBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Los AngelesNature and Wildlife - Los AngelesFull-day Tours - Los AngelesCategory