Explore our promoted experiences
- Barcelona shore excursion: Barcelona hop-on hop off tour
- Two interconnecting routes show you the best of Barcelona
- Choose from 1- or 2-day unlimited-use passes
- All double-decker buses have a unique sliding roof to keep you dry if it rains
- FREE discount booklet for many of Barcelona's major attractions, shops and restaurants
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
The East Route takes you past landmarks like Catalunya Plaza, the Gothic Quarter, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, the world-famous Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló. While the West Route includes highlights like the World Trade Center, Miramar Gardens, Olympic Park, Camp Nou Stadium (F.C. Barcelona), and Montjuic Hill.
For a full description of the sights along each route, check out the itinerary details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- Barcelona City Tour operates from 09:00 to 19:00 (last return) and with a frequency of 30 minutes approximately between buses at the stops.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews