- Flamenco show at Tablao El Carmen in Barcelona’s Spanish Village
- Experience the thrilling atmosphere of one of Barcelona’s most prestigious tablaos
- Be swept away by pure Andalucian flamenco dancing, guitars and songs
- See some of Spain’s leading flamenco exponents display their skills
- Choose to enjoy a drink, tapas, 3-course or VIP dinner and from two evening show times
- Gain admission to the Spanish Village, with its replica Spanish plazas, craft studios and cafes
Departure & Return
Departure PointPoble Espanyol, Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian tapas and dinner options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tablao de Carmen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Normally you have to pay to get in as this location is full of traditional Spanish houses with nice walkways and restaurants." See review
- "We really enjoyed the location of the venue as well, go early so you can discover the restaurants and boutiques in Poble Espanyol!" See review
- "I would say if you want a traditional flamenco experience and traditional Spanish cuisine don’t miss this place." See review