- Sail and see manta rays feed after dark
- Small-group tour (maximum 16): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about manta rays from your guides
- Enjoy a hot tea on board
Departure & Return
We launch out of KEAUHOU BAY, The physical address is the address of the bay and will not take you to our check-in location. Copy & paste this link into your GPS for Check-in location: https://goo.gl/maps/RB9wWXu538LKRVkt6 Allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder resting on a pontoon to get back in the boat
- Must be under 285lbs
- All participating guests must know how to swim and tread water
- Arrive 5-10 min prior to check-in time to find parking
- This is a wild and free excursion. No refunds are given in the event we do not get to view mantas the night of your tour.
- If you are unable to swim and would like to remain on the boat, we welcome you. "Ride alongs" are a paid ticket as it is a reserved seat on the boat.
- We have full discretion to refuse service to guests based on attire, behavior, physical fitness & condition
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please arrive no later than your scheduled check in time, as we have important information to review prior to leaving the dock, as well as outfit all guests with the equipment needed for the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "short trip to the manta ray viewing area, some touts travel 20 minutes each way so it gets real cold going back." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews