- Guided tour from Calgary to Yoho: Leave the driving to others
- See the most stunning Rockies landscapes, from Lake Louise to Moraine Lake
- Learn about the history of the area from your tour guide
- Includes snowshoeing during the winter season
Departure & Return
08:00AM. Coach bus parks in front of the hotel. Please wait in the hotel lobby and our tour guide will come in and greet you. *Customers will return back to Calgary Downtown or can choose to be dropped off at Banff Aspen Lodge.
09:35AM. We will meet you at the hotel lobby *Subject to change to other hotels in Banff Town. Guests will be notified one day prior to departure if any changes. *Customers will return back to Banff or can choose to be dropped off at Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calgary Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I found that we had enough time at each location, and the transport was comfortable." See review