Departure & Return
From JR Kanazawa Station, exit Kanazawa Port Exit (West Exit) and proceed about 1 minute diagonally to the right. It is the tip of the taxi stand. It is not a bus terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY 株式会社ホワイトリング
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms