7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day discovering the scenic alpine villages of Shirakawa-go and Gokayama. Save time organizing your own transport by having Kanazawa hotel pickup and drop-off included. Travel in a private vehicle between dispersed sites that would be hard to reach by public transport, and learn about the rural mountain life in two picturesque UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Save time and see the UNESCO-listed Shirakawa-go and Gokayama in a day
- Avoid busy public transport—enjoy traveling in a private vehicle
- No navigation worries—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about rural life and see Gassho-zukuri style houses
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Professional Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We collect from all Kanazawa Hotels. If your hotel is not listed, please let us know your hotel name so that we can arrange the pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If your hotel is not listed, please let us know your hotel name so that we can arrange the pick up
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kanazawa Walking Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Shirakawago and Gokayama from Kanazawa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Shirakawago and Gokayama from Kanazawa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Shirakawago and Gokayama from Kanazawa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Shirakawago and Gokayama from Kanazawa
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKanazawaBus Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureFull-day Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureCategory