7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Taxi（From Shin-Kobe station to Sannomiya station）
Hotel pick up & drop off
Train ticket（Sannomiya station → Sumiyoshi station）
Departure & Return
1-chōme-3-1 Kanōchō, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0001, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Kobe Highlights Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Kobe Highlights Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Kobe Highlights Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Kobe Highlights Tour including Sake Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Day Kobe Highlights Tour including Sake Tasting
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursSake TastingWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKobeShore Excursions - Hyogo PrefectureRail Tours - Hyogo PrefectureSake Tasting - Hyogo PrefectureWalking Tours - Hyogo PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Hyogo PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Hyogo PrefectureFull-day Tours - Hyogo PrefectureCategory