- Enjoy sake tastings at local breweries
- Learn about the traditions and history of sake in Kobe city
- Visit breweries that have been producing sake for more than 250 years
- Orient yourself to Kobe with a local sake-connoisseur guide
Departure & Return
In front of the ticket gate of Ishiyagawa station on Hanshin line.
We will end the tour at Uozaki station on Hanshin line.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 19 and under
- Minimum age is 20 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kampai Sake Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.