- Learn to cook Kuala Lumpur–inspired recipes from a local
- Get an ingredients list ahead of time so you can be prepared
- Vegetarian dishes can be made if requested prior to class
- This virtual cooking class provides a private experience in your own home
Departure & Return
It is an interactive virtual experience organised from Kuala Lumpur. We will send you a personalised online link to the virtual experience after the booking is made. Please be aware that the schedule for this live EXPERIENCE is set in the time zone of KUALA LUMPUR (GMT+8).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands