- Trade the hustle and bustle of London for a trip to Bath and Stonehenge
- Learn about both UNESCO World Heritage sites from your guide
- Enjoy a surprise bonus spot only revealed on the day
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Join us at our first pick up point for this tour, from the corner of Belvedere Road and Chicheley Street, near the London Eye. See departure point information for more details. Departure time: 8.45am
Join us at our second pick up point for this tour, from outside the front of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Victoria. See departure point information for more details. Departure time: 9.10am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, and across some uneven surfaces
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No large items of luggage are permitted, luggage compartment is limited
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do not travel if unwell and/or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The English Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The park buses that take you up and back run frequently allowing you to maximize your time at the monument." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews