Departure & Return
This is a virtual tour. We will be doing this tour entirely online. Our virtual starting point is in the heart of London, but from the comfort of your living room.
This is a virtual tour. We will be doing this tour entirely online. Our virtual ending point is Kings Cross, but you will still be at home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your webcam and microphones may or may not be visible/audible to the other participants
- The tour lasts an hour and we would ask your internet speed allows for videos.
- This tour is guaranteed to run, no matter how many people on the tour
- This is a virtual tour, we will not be meeting in person, only online
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.