Explore our promoted experiences
- Fast track access on the Lastminute.com London Eye
- Experience a panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, St. James Park, and Buckingham Palace
- Ticket includes admission to the London Eye 4D Experience
What To Expect
This popularity means that entrance lines are usually long, with waits of an hour or more frequent in peak season. Save yourself time with this skip-the-line ticket that lets you bypass much of the queue and offers your choice of desired flight time.
When you're ready, check in 15 minutes before your flight. Show your pre-paid ticket, enjoy priority boarding to your capsule — an air-conditioned glass pod that easily accommodates up to 25 passengers. During your flight, gaze out over London’s skyline, seeing landmarks such as St Paul’s Cathedral and Big Ben, with views extending for 25 miles (40 kilometers) in each direction.
Either before or after your flight, visit the London Eye 4D Experience. This incredible 3D movie is teamed with special effects such as bubbles and mist to create an immersive 4D experience, and is included in the price. To enjoy it, aim to arrive approximately 30 to 40 minutes before your visit time or experience it at leisure after your flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Entry to 4D cinema Experience Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by and adult over 18years.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY The London Eye
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you are on a tight schedule or just don't want to waste time standing in line, FAST TRACK is the inly way to go, great views of the city and river front." See review
- "Even if you choose not to do the skip the line, the wait is well worth it." See review
- "The difficulty for any visitor is not knowing when the busiest periods will occur, so if in London for a short period and if you have a lengthy list of to-do's, the extra cost may make sense." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews