- Small group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all the famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Bill Wyman's Sticky Fingers restaurant
- Insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Duke of York Column Monument, Junction of Waterloo Place and Carlton House Terrace. Directions from Piccadilly Circus tube station: Use Regent Street St James’s exit, stay straight until the road ends in front of Duke of York column monument. Wait by the base of the monument for your rock guide.
The tour will finish near Piccadilly Circus for easy access to the shops, theatres, restaurants, and tube lines.
What To Expect
Listen to illuminating commentary from your expert guide as you cruise past the house where Jimi Hendrix lived and died and Led Zeppelin’s London HQ.
Hear inside stories and entertaining anecdotes surrounding artists like Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, the Rolling Stones, and Elton John as you pass landmarks related to the influential musicians.
Visit Sticky Fingers Restaurant, an exuberant eatery owned by rock legend, Bill Wyman, and focus on significant Beatles sites including Abbey Road and the homes belonging to Paul and Ringo.
Enjoy comprehensive walking tours of trendy neighborhoods like Notting Hill and Soho and gain an insider’s perspective of London on this intriguing tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some optional walking on this tour, photo stops included
- Not recommended for child aged 5 years and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCESS ALL AREAS (GB) ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands