- Private walking tour of London’s St Paul’s Cathedral
- In-depth private tour of the famous cathedral and Whispering Gallery
- Fabulous views from the Golden Gallery
- Tailor the tour to suit your own interests
Departure & Return
Departure Point: St Paul's Cathedral, near St Paul's Station Address: St Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD, UK Directions: Tour departs from the entrance. Your guide will be waiting with a sign displaying your name. Dates: Daily, except Sunday
Return point: Concludes at Cannon Street
What To Expect
As you walk, hear stories about Sir Christopher Wren, the acclaimed English architect who designed more than 50 churches in London after the Great Fire of London. His masterpiece in the capital? St Paul’s Cathedral — it’s sure to be a highlight of your tour.
Step inside the famous cathedral to see mementos and monuments linked to Brits such as Winston Churchill and the Duke of Wellington. Climb up to the Whispering Gallery, where a mere whisper can supposedly travel around the walls. Other must-sees include the nave with its view of the dome, and the chapels and crypt.
As well as St Paul’s Cathedral, your tour also takes in several other churches that were designed by Sir Christopher Wren. Visit St Stephen Wallbrook, an Anglican church, as well as St Mary Abchurch with its handsome dome. The pint-sized place of worship sits in the heart of the City of London and is home to attention-grabbing work by the sculptor Grinling Gibbons.
Your tour then finishes near Cannon Street in the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTSTUR Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff