Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in breathtaking 360-degree views of England’s capital from the tallest building in Western Europe
- Snap unbeatable photos from ‘The View,’ the highest floors of The Shard
- Enjoy informative commentary via interactive telescopes
- Upgrade to include a glass of Champagne
What To Expect
To begin your visit, make your way to the Shard in the hip London Bridge Quarter near Borough Market. Show your pre-purchased ticket and jump the queue to the next viewing time. Then climb aboard the high-speed elevator, which whisks you to ‘The View,’ located on floors 68, 69, and 72.
From your lofty vantage point, enjoy unique views of the capital including main attractions like Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Big Ben, and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Quietly soak up the grandeur of the city, or step up to an Interactive telescope to hear background information on the major sites and learn some of the city’s fascinating history. For the more adventurous visitor, head to level 72—the Shard’s open-air viewing platform—for sweeping panoramic views of London. Before heading back into the city, perhaps toast your trip to the highest point in Western Europe with a glass of champagne (available with upgrade).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Saturday and Sunday are popular days and sell out quickly. You are advised to arrive early on these days to confirm your preferred time slot for the day.
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
- Please note on selected dates the opening hours may differ from regular opening hours
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveler name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Shard Viewing Gallery Management Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "its ok..bit expensive for a view of london..not much of an experience just usual money making tourist site i found london eye better experience and value for money" See review
- "Totally overprice food, drinks and souvenirs but this is only to be expected and can't detract from the view." See review
- "Was not a busy day so not much waiting time at lifts." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews