Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission and stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express
- See the costumes and props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Relax with round-trip transport by superior coach and included free Wi-fi
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Evan Evans Tours is the meeting point for the following departures: • Departure at 9.00am - boarding at 8.45am • Departure at 11.00am - boarding at 10.45am • Departure at 1.30pm - boarding at 1.15pm • Departure at 2.30pm - boarding at 2.15pm Nearest station is Victoria.
Outside the Blooms Café, 51 Bedford Way, is the meeting point only for the 1:00pm departure. • Departure at 1.00pm - boarding at 12.45pm. Nearest station is Russell Square.
What To Expect
On arrival, your guest services assistant will arrange your entrance ticket. Head inside the studios and on a self-guided tour see original sets, props, and costumes from the Harry Potter movies. Stroll upon the quaint cobbles of Diagon Alley, observing the colorful row of shops for familiar facades such as Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Olivanders Wand Shop; gain insight into the special effects that created visual spectacles in the Great Hall and Dumbledore’s office; and visit the Ministry of Magic to learn of the mythical rules that govern the magical microcosm of Harry Potter.
Capture fabulous photo opportunities on camera during your enthralling experience; snap shots beside the impressive Hogwarts Express steam engine and pretend to embark at Platform 9 ¾ for some unforgettable memories.
At a time arranged with your guide, return to your coach and relax during the journey back to central London.
TM & © 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Mandrakes and Magical Creatures feature will run from 1st July – 12th September 2022 and is included in the ticket price
- Professor Sprout’s greenhouse, the courtyard fountain and the exterior of the Weasleys’ Burrow will be permanent additions to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London from 1st July 2022
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
- Please note that Warner Bros. Studio is in Watford (outside London). It will take approx. 1h – 1h30min journey/one way.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "It does get very crowded and you really have to spend a lot of time there so be prepared to eat, which also takes a lot of time." See review
- "Take note, this trip, take at least half of your day as the travelling time heading to and fro is impeded by the bad congestion in London." See review
- "Warner Bros studio as experience is great, it's worth to visit , However, Trip transport is not luxury at all." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews