- Receive entry to three of England’s top sights in one day
- Enjoy an audio tour of Windsor Castle, one of Queen Elizabeth II's official residences
- Unravel the mysteries of Stonehenge on an audio-guided tour
- See the University of Oxford’s most famous buildings during a walking tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 8am (boarding at 7.30am), Victoria Coach Station. Departs: Evan Evans kiosk located opposite Gate 1, inside Victoria Coach Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays. (if option selected)
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change
- As Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, sometimes the entire Castle or the State Apartments within the Castle need to be closed at short notice
- Please note: Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews