- Half-day, small-group Los Angeles tour from Long Beach
- Visit downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- See movie locations from hit films including Armageddon and Independence Day
- Take photos of the world-famous Hollywood sign!
- Explore popular sights including the TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people for a more relaxed, intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and motels in: Long Beach, San Pedro, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach,Carson, LAX Area,Hawthorn
- Long Beach
- San Pedro
- Long Beach Cruise Center, 1119 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center, 100 Swinford St, San Pedro, CA 90731, USA
- Los Angeles Cruise Terminal Berth 93, 100 Swinford St, Wilmington, CA 90744, USA
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
In downtown LA, stop first at the Los Angeles Coliseum, where many of the city's biggest concerts and sporting events take place. Then head for the Frank Gehry-designed Walt Disney Concert Hall, the distinctive building where the Los Angeles Philharmonic plays.
Head for the Hollywood Sign, perched high above the city on Mt Lee. Hang out there for 20 minutes to snap photos and enjoy the views, then head down the hill into the neighborhood itself. Spend forty minutes exploring the Dolby Theater, the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theater. Travel down the Sunset Strip, then past the luxury shops on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
At the end of your 5-hour tour, enjoy drop-off back at your hotel in Long Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are required for infants under the age of 3 years per California state law. You must bring your own seat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunseeker Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms