- Sonoma Valley half-day bike tour
- Guide sheds insight into Sonoma history and culture
- Choose to taste wines at two vineyards (your expense) or just enjoy the views
- Full-day bike rental is included so it’s yours all day
Departure & Return
One mile south of Sonoma Plaza Limited onsite parking lot visible from the street next to our shop, plenty of additional free street parking along Broadway. If you need any guidance please call 707-938-2080.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience