Explore our promoted experiences
- See more of the area in less time when you travel by electric trike
- This personal, small-group tour is capped at just 10 attendees
- Learn all about Sonoma Wine Country and see its historical highlights
- Cap off your tour with a cheese tasting and winery visit (wine own expense)
Departure & Return
We are on the Sonoma Square. Look for the electric trikes parked out front. If you have any problem finding us, call Howard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under 5 years are not permitted
- 2 person min per individual booking. Tours have a 4 person minimum and may be canceled if there aren't enough people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pushpak Motors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "NOTE: The shop is a bit tricky to find, down a hallway behind the ice cream shop." See review