- Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Mississippi River from New Orleans
- Listen to live jazz music performed by the Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Take in incredible views of the city skyline
- Savor a Creole-inspired tableside dinner (if option selected)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The Gray Line 'Lighthouse' ticket office is located at Toulouse St and the Mississippi River (Steamboat Natchez Dock), just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a stroll along the deck as you begin the journey along the Mississippi River. Then have a seat in the cabin or on the outside deck, where you’ll get unobstructed views of the striking shoreline at dusk, and soak up some live jazz tunes from the Grammy-nominated Dukes of Dixieland, a true New Orleans-style band.
As for dinner, your tableside meal might include anything from chicken and sausage gumbo to cheesy penne pasta. Top it off with signature bread pudding accompanied by coffee and tea.
Your evening cruise ends back at the departure point in the French Quarter.
Please Note: The "starting from" price displayed is based on the cruise only option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour cruises rain or shine.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to local Covid ordinances, access to the jazz band may be limited when they are moved indoors due to inclement weather.
- As of September 2021, all passengers are required to show evidence of receiving one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or a negative PRC test taken no more than 72 hours prior to boarding.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s very romantic and relatively cheap for such a great experience!" See review