Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the ATLAS sculpture, 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111, United States
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time (preferably even 5 minutes in advance) as there are time slots to enter some attractions
- Please note that all visitors to NYC’s top attractions must go through airport-style security screenings. Please dress and pack accordingly as this procedure can daley entry even for skip-the-line ticket holders
- Please note that due to Sunday, holiday and daily masses, sightseeing inside St Patrick’s Cathedral may be limited. Since the Cathedral is an active place of worship, it is a policy that groups larger than 10 people cannot enter with a guide. In such case, the guide will give you an introduction to the church and its history from the outside and you will be able to explore the interior in silence
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rosotravel - New York City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas