Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Schloss Cecilienhof and the UNESCO-listed Sanssouci Palace
- Make use of provided headsets as you walk to catch all the commentary
- Choose to shop or visit Sanssouci Palace during the last part of the tour
- Use a hop-on hop-off ticket to explore Potsdam further in the summer
Departure & Return
Departure Point: main train station Potsdam - Hauptbahnhof Potsdam at 11.15 a.m. Address: Hauptbahnhof Potsdam, Babelsberger Straße Directions: exit north/Babelsberger Straße - Ausgang Nord/Babelsberger Straße "if you see trams, you are on the wrong exit"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Schloesserrundfahrt Alter Fritz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands