Explore our promoted experiences
- See history-filled castles, bridges, and other sites on a guided excursion
- Stop by legendary landmarks like the Bridge of Spies and Cecilienhof castle
- Learn about the city’s fascinating history from an informative local guide
- Get some exercise on a private walking tour in a beautiful city
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Potsdam-Hauptbahnhof/Main Station Address: Babelsberger Str. 20, 14473 Potsdam, Germany Directions: Exit "Babelsberger Str." (north side), opposite direction to the main entrance (Tram and Busses). Once you left the exit, go across the street, on the left-hand side.
The tour ends at Glienicke Bridge (tram & bus stop)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Berlins Taiga
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.