Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day guided camping trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Enjoy a tour of Yosemite Valley with a professional guide
- Go off the beaten track in one of America's favorite national parks
- View the magnificent giant sequoia trees
- Tents and cooking equipment provided
- Eco-friendly transport in a biodiesel van
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Union Square: Meet the group and guide at 8:15am at the corner of Mason and O'Farrell Streets in front of the Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel. There are many bus lines that run directly by or near this central location. The closest BART and MUNI stop is the Powell Street Station (2 blocks away)
What To Expect
Bring your active wear, as opportunities for hiking, swimming, biking and even rafting are available. You’ll explore some of the park with your guide to check out off-the-beaten-path trails and sights unseen by most who venture here, plus have free time to enjoy the park at your leisure (additional costs may apply).
Two nights of tent camping are included; tents are provided but sleeping bags are not (you may rent one if you are not bringing your own). Meals, drinks and snacks can be purchased on your own.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours are arranged on a demand basis and require a minimum of 5 passengers to guarantee departure
- Important: Please note if you need a sleeping bag and any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Camping is easy, but cooperation is important. Don't worry if you've never camped before; many people haven't. You will be supplied with all the camping equipment necessary for a trip of this nature, using quality tents, camping and cooking equipment. Everybody is expected to participate in setting up and breaking down the camp, and the professional guides are available to attend to your needs to ensure a positive camping experience. We camp at the best campsites, with hot showers and modern facilities. Swimming is available nearby. During booking, please note if you will need a sleeping bag
- We use 4-person tents but only have two people in each. In the case of odd numbers in your party, there is a chance you will be paired with another person of the same gender from a different party.
- You will be provided with the food, but not the chefs. You guys are the cooks, waiters, dishwashers and, of course, the guests. On leaving the city, we stop at a supermarket and buy everything we need. The fare is a mixture of chicken, beef and vegetarian, all-you-can-eat and very tasty. Most people eat better with us than they have done previously on their travels. Please inform us of any dietary requirements/concerns at the time of booking.
- Tour operator uses comfortable 15-passenger vans with dual air-conditioning and stereo sound. Our vans are fueled by biodiesel, a vegetable oil-based diesel fuel, to promote green business. All of the vans have large roof racks for your luggage and the camping equipment.
- What to bring
- On your journeys, you will need sneakers or hiking boots, shorts, T-shirts, swimwear, sun protection, a water bottle, flashlight and something warmer in case there is a change in weather.
- June through September in Yosemite is hot and sunny with occasional afternoon showers. May and October days are warm with cooler nights. As with all mountain environments, weather can vary quickly, so a layer of warm clothing is a good idea.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 2–14 full days before the experience’s start time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The company provided a comfortable mini bus with a full box trailer so we could if necessary take a full suitcase and loaded our pack packs as required." See review