- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge for views of Alcatraz Island, San Francisco Bay, and the Marin Headlands
- Visit the waterfront town of Sausalito
- Stare up in wonder at the towering redwood trees
- Receive shuttle transportation to Muir Woods and back to San Francisco
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Dylan's Tours bike shop is located at 782 Columbus Avenue, at the corner of Columbus Avenue and Greenwich Street in the North Beach neighborhood of San Francisco.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then set off through the northern part of the city toward the Golden Gate Bridge, stopping for photo ops whenever you wish — this is an independent tour, so you can pedal at your own pace. Take in dramatic views of the city, the Pacific Ocean, and Alcatraz Island as you cross the bridge, and then cruise downhill into the village of Sausalito, which sits on the waterfront of San Francisco Bay.
Drop off your bike and perhaps get some lunch, if you wish, at one of the eateries on the water (own expense) before boarding the shuttle to Muir Woods, which departs in the early afternoon. When you arrive at Muir Woods National Monument, pay your own entrance fee and then enjoy an hour to explore the grove of giant redwood trees, some of the oldest and tallest trees on the planet.
When your time is up, you’ll be returned to San Francisco via shuttle to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance fee to Muir Woods ($15 per person) is not included
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dylan's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands