3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Stroll the narrow streets and back alleys of San Francisco's Chinatown on this walking tour with a small group. Stop by shops selling authentic Chinese crafts and pottery, as well as hard-to-find herbs and produce. A variety of tastings add up to a full lunch, including tea, fortune cookies, dim sum, and other treats. Listen to guided commentary and ask plenty of questions as you explore.
- Walking tour lets you get to know Chinatown intimately
- Guide takes you off the beaten path
- Traditional Chinese lunch included
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- ATTENTION: Each Youth or Child registration requires an Adult registration
- Proof of vaccination is required on all tours, in accordance with requirements from the City of San Francisco.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Tastes of the City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chinatown Culinary Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoUnique Experiences - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoWalking Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaUnique Experiences - Napa & SonomaCity Tours - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Russian HillMadame Tussauds San FranciscoVesuvio CafeSan Francisco International Airport (SFO)Anchor Brewing CompanyGrateful Dead HouseCrissy FieldUnion SquareSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35San Francisco Treasure IslandFort Point National Historic SiteBarbary Coast TrailSea CliffSutro BathsSan Francisco Maritime National Historical ParkCliff HouseWinchester Mystery HouseFerry BuildingSan Francisco BayThe Cannery