Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
- Modern bike with comfortable seat and shocks
- Bike rental good for the rest of the day
- Explore the park in the open air, not behind bus windows
Departure & Return
Our Golden Gate Park Tour departs from our sister company Parkwide Bike Rentals, located inside the park, behind the music concourse, between the DeYoung Museum and California Academy of Sciences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in layers! San Francisco has lots of micro-climates and can go from warm to cold quickly.
- Wear closed-toed shoes!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay City Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands