Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Get to the Ferry building by 7:45am to acquaint yourself with the location of the ferry or Napa Valley Wine Train bus. Monday-Friday: 8:15am Ferry to Napa Saturday-Sunday : 8:15am Bus to Napa Please watch this video for directions on how to get to the ferry or bus. https://youtu.be/bc-B6YJX9zA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Winery tours require moderate stair climbing and standing for extended periods. We encourage guests who may have difficulty performing these two activities to consider one of our dining journeys
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Train
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms