Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Napa Valley Wine Train and winery tour from San Francisco
- Sit down to a gourmet 3-course lunch on board
- Visit one or two Napa wineries for a guided vineyard tour and wine tasting
- All tastings, tours, lunch and ferry/shuttle transport included
Departure & Return
Get to the Ferry building by 7:45am to acquaint yourself with the location of the ferry or Napa Valley Wine Train bus. Monday-Friday: 8:15am Ferry to Napa Saturday-Sunday : 8:15am Bus to Napa Please watch this video for directions on how to get to the ferry or bus. https://youtu.be/bc-B6YJX9zA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you reach downtown Napa, board the Napa Valley Wine Train and get settled in your seat as it chugs forth into the scenic countryside. Watch out the window as the hilly vineyards roll by or spend some time exploring the interior of the painstakingly-restored antique train.
Enjoy lunch from the critically-acclaimed restaurant onboard, which uses fresh, seasonal ingredients that are locally-sourced.
At the end of your train ride and wine tasting excursion in Napa, you will return to San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Any reserved seats not claimed within 10 minutes prior to departure may be released for resale
- Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and does not include travel time
- Not wheelchair or scooter accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Wine Train
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms