4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Silicon Valley is a global center for technology, innovation, venture capitalism and social media entrepreneurship. Enjoy the comfort and informative narrative of this privately-guided and cost-effective tour from San Francisco through the Valley and see the headquarters of Facebook, Apple, Google, Stanford University campus and more, without having to deal with the hassle of car parking or crowded tour buses.
- On this half-day tour, your driver recommends the best places to stop
- Pick-ups and drop-offs for San Francisco and other Bay Area hotels are included
- Avoid busy bus tours and car parking hassles in the comfort of a private vehicle
- With no risk of getting lost, this tour is the perfect introduction to San Francisco
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
San Francisco , San Francisco, CA, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dingo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Silicon Valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Silicon Valley?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Mission DistrictGrace CathedralAquarium of the BayMarrakech Magic TheaterGolden Gate National Recreation AreaVesuvio CafeMarket StreetSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35San Francisco ZooSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)Bay BridgeSan Francisco Botanical GardenTomales Bay Oyster Company Yerba Buena GardensCow HollowGhirardelli SquareBaker BeachSan Francisco BayHayes ValleyPalace of Fine Arts