Explore our promoted experiences
- Yosemite National Park day trip from San Francisco
- Travel through the Central Valley farmlands, historical Gold Country, and the Sierra Nevada foothills
- Spend hours snapping photos of Yosemite’s stunning forests, rock formations, and waterfalls
- Visit Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and El Capitan on a guided van tour
- Enjoy free time to explore Yosemite’s other natural wonders by foot or bike
- Take in a breathtaking panorama from the Tunnel View overlook for an expansive view of the Yosemite Valley
- Small-group tour limited to 23 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
During the drive, stop briefly to purchase some local nuts or fruit, lunch, or any other necessities (own expense). Continue the drive past horse and cattle ranches as you make your way into the foothills of the Sierras and Gold County, where ambitious pioneers panned for gold during the 1849 Gold Rush.
When you arrive at Yosemite National Park, start your visit with a driving tour of the park’s main natural attraction, Yosemite Valley. Stop often for photo ops of this glacial valley known for its rock formations and waterfalls, and enjoy access to some areas that big-bus tours can’t reach. See Half Dome, Yosemite’s most iconic feature, and observe daring rock climbers ascend the 3,000-foot (914-meter) sheer granite face of El Capitan. Visit Bridalveil Falls, check out the Tunnel View overlook for an expansive view of the Yosemite Valley, and head to Yosemite Falls, North America’s tallest waterfall.
You have time to buy lunch here at one of the various eatery options, and then enjoy free time to experience the park however you wish. Perhaps go for a hike, or rent a bike to cover more ground. If you’re not feeling active, make your way to the visitor’s center for informational exhibits, head to the Ansel Adams Gallery to see works by the legendary photographer, or visit the Ahwahnee Hotel for some Yosemite history.
In the late afternoon, meet back up with your group for the return drive to San Francisco, which includes one short rest stop. Arrive in the city in the evening, enjoying a twinkling view of the downtown skyline and the bay before hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Most trails are well signposted, but you do require a bit of spatial orientation to figure out where you are/where you're going." See review
- "A lot of time on the road however well worth it and a nice clean comfortable transport." See review
- "Its a bit rush for a day tour to visit this park but overall a very good experience." See review