Departure & Return
The tour will be offered online. You will receive a zoom link before the starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This virtual tour is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
- A zoom (video chat tool) link will be sent to you at least 12 hours before the tour starting time.
- Your webcam and microphones may or may not be visible/audible to the other participants
- Make sure to have an internet acceess and a PC or smartphone to join the virtual tour.
- Due to the Japanese state of emergency, a guide will be providing the tour at home but we are 100% sure that you will enjoy exploring Tokyo from your home!
- Please just bring your drink or snacks and relax while we are exploring Tokyo!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY MagicalTrip Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms