Explore our promoted experiences
- See Washington DC's monuments by moonlight while aboard a trolley
- Hear entertaining anecdotes and historical information from a guide on an evening tour
- Pass by Washington DC's most popular monuments and points of interest
- See the FDR Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and more
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Washington Welcome Center at 1001 E St. NW. Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
What To Expect
Meet your guide and the rest of the tour group at 1001 E St NW. Then climb aboard one of the orange and green trolleys and enjoy the view with live commentary from a local guide.
Ride along the same streets the presidents have traveled and see the Washington Monument lit up for the evening. Pass the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, illuminated from the Tidal Basin; the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, featuring cascading waterfalls and sculptures; and the National World War I and World War II Memorials, with a spectacular fountain display.
There’s also the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and the dome of the United States Capitol, plus the United States Supreme Court Building and the Library of Congress. Along the way, hear the historic stories, facts and anecdotes that make the city of Washington DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- If wheelchair access is required, please advise at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Emotional support animals and pets are not allowed on the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews